The following is a list of supported IPACT products (Click on titles for more information):
- 5565 PCI Reflective Memory Device Driver for OpenVMS The IPACT GE FANUC 5565-PCI device driver for OpenVMS allows an OpenVMS node to participate on the GE FANUC high speed reflective memory ring.
- Alarm Talker© IPACT’s Alarm Talker provides a solution for annunciating text messages via a text to speech engine. It supports multiple sound cards and accepts input messages from Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ).
- Buying IPACT’s Galaxy Object Manager as a Product or Service IPACT’s Galaxy Object Manager (GOM) is a proprietary product that we have developed to create and manage Wonderware ArchestrA galaxies from within a spreadsheet. We have already reviewed the features of the GOM here, and given some real and practical “use cases” here. The purpose of this page is to show several ways in which you can procure the GOM, either as ...
- DECTalk Replacement for OpenVMS IPACT’s DECTalk replacement solution allows OpenVMS users to replace the discontinued DECTalk® devices with a simple Windows Workstation containing one or multiple sound cards.
- IPACT Controls Library The IPACT Controls library provides a number of complex data controls to help integrate with data-driven applications. A data application is one where the display is tied to the data being generated, from some background process (either a database or some kind of middle-tier application).
Fundamentally, these controls help to de-couple the presentation layer (your application ...
- IPACT MES Library IPACT’s unique MES Library provides both developers and users with extended functionality to further leverage the capabilities of the Wonderware MES Software.
- IPACT Queue and Routing Software (IQR) The IPACT Queuer and Router Services (IQR) provides a standard Application Programming Interface (API) for sending messages on OpenVMS systems.
- IQRMQ Router OpenVMS to Windows Message Bridge
The IQRMQ Router provides for connecting OpenVMS and Microsoft Windows applications via message queues. This product enables messages to be routed between IQR on OpenVMS and MSMQ on Microsoft Windows. These products work together to provide application layer end to end message delivery.
IQR is more formally known as IPACT Message Queue ...
- Modbus Plus Driver The IPACT OpenVMS/AXP Device Driver for the ModConnect Series SA-85 Host Interface Adapter (SA85-002), allows an Alpha platform running Open VMS/AXP with an EISA bus to interface with Modbus Plus communication networks.
- Modbus Plus Library The IPACT Modbus Plus Communication Library© provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for user written application processes on Hewlett Packard’s Open VMS/AXP systems equipped with EISA BUS and SA85-002 or Open VMS/VAX equipped with Q-BUS and SQ85.
- Modbus/TCP Communication Library The IPACT Modbus/TCP Communication Library© provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for user written application processes on HP’s OpenVMS systems (Alpha or Itanium).
- Runoff to Word Translator The IPACT Digital Standard Runoff Converter utility will convert a normal DSR file to Microsoft Word.